Charlestown's Wishingchristmaslistslooking forwardWinterHello December!
Pinch punch, first day of the month!
1 December 2011
Some of the things I'm looking forward to this month:
001. Spending time with my family, it feels like this term has been the longest one yet!
002. Giving out secret santa gifts
003. My University House's roast dinner and faux-Christmas day!
004. Being in my new house at home, putting all the decorations up around the house, and of course the Christmas Tree!
005. My little brother's third birthday. How is he three already?!
006. Handing in my essays next week, and having my family come to stay the day after!
007. Turning on of the Christmas lights in Falmouth tonight
008. Visiting all of the Christmas fairs around Kent with my family
009. Lazing around the house, snuggling up in the living room near the fire with my two dogs
010. Going out for walks in the chilly weather in hundreds of layers and my trusty Hunter wellies
011. Seeing all of my friends from home, who I haven't seen since September
012. My mum's hot chocolate and jam tarts
013. Christmas television and all of the cheesy Christmas films, how can anyone not like Elf?!
014. Visiting Christmas-sy London, it always looks so beautiful around Christmas time with the pretty lights everywhere and stalls selling sugary sweet goodness
015. Going to the Christmas Blogger Meet in Bristol on the 16th. Can't wait to meet everyone, feeling pretty nervous though!
016. Christmas Day. Eating way too much of my mum's delicious roast dinner, giving out and receiving gifts, watching television, just generally lazing around with the people I love!
What are you looking forward to this month? I can't believe it's December already!
Love, Charlestown xoxo.